Friday 8 October 2010

Beyond The Valley Spring/Summer 11






Back in May I did a work placement with the fashion label BTV. My role for the four weeks was as an assistant designer working on three prints for their SS'11 collection. I loved working with the team down there and it is amazing to know that I have had a hand in a few of their prints. Seeing the prints on fabric was very surreal, I can not wait to see them made into garments. Samples have been made and shown during fashion week and in Paris too. One of the prints I assisted on, "Butterfly Melody", was on the Italian Vogue website this week too!! As soon as the collection is launched I will post photos from their look book.
In the mean time, check out their site for stunning clothes and objects. x

No comments:

Post a Comment