Tuesday 23 August 2011

Little Lion's Lair




Several weeks back I got a phone call from Geno Washington, owner of a new art gallery in Ipswich; "Bodicia's Gallery". Having apparently heard about me from several sources, he asked for me to come down with some of my work so he could have a look at what I do. He loved my work on wood as well as my plushies, (it was Geno who commissioned me to make Nigel the Alien) so offered to sell some of my work for me. Whilst going through my portfolio, and seeing my LoveOne window from last year, he asked what I could do for his windows. He has an African theme running throughout currently and the Lion was his creature of choice. I proposed a mock up of my idea which he loved so much it go printed up in vinyl as a permanent window display!!

With special thanks to the beautiful Frankie for lending me her hands and photographing the window inbetween.x
View Frankie's work at her site here.

Check out my window or go have a chat to Geno about getting your work inside...
7 Eagle Street, Ipswich. Just up the road from the Spread Eagle pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment