Tuesday 4 January 2011

Walking on Clouds



Whilst rooting through my sock drawer this morning for my first day back at work after the Crimbo holidays, I decided to rock out my cloud socks....
On my return from work I had a nice little surprise in my inbox of another pet cloud being sold off my site. This time he is flying off to Glasgow to cheer up a human.

"I am so excited to give my pet cloud a nice new home!!
I came across you website in issue 3 (nov/dec) of Oh Comely mag. I fell in love with your cloud cups which were shown on page 17 (which I shall be purchasing next month after the dreaded 5 week wage wait!!) & went onto your site straight away for a wee browse!!
The cloud was too adorable to resist!!
All of your work is absolutely stunning & I will be visiting your site again & again."


Talking of pet clouds...

The start of the Xmas holidays gave me an amazing night with the three best girls and slightly more sophisticated, yet still traditional sleepover dinner party at the Bingle residence. The first of us on the property ladder and needless to say the rest of us left very green, all wanting to live in their spare room!! The return journey home made a stop off at Lis' for us to get dressed and ready for work at the theatre. Post shower, and drying my hair....I noticed a mini collection of PixiBones hanging from the corner of her mirror. This cheered me up all ready for the first double show of Peter Pan on Ice.x

No comments:

Post a Comment